• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem Exporting Adobe Draw drawing to Adobe Illustrator

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need some help exporting my Adobe Draw drawing to Adobe Illustrator. It has been working intermitently for me (just yesterday it was fine). But, right now my drawing won't transfere AT ALL. Usually it just takes a long time (even with small sketches) but this time nothing will come through. I have had this problem pretty much ever since I downloaded the Adobe Draw app (several years ago) but it wasn't a real problem for me till I started doing more projects recently. I am up to date on all apps and creative cloud & I have Illustrator open before pushing "export". I am getting the check mark and the "Sent" message every time with no results. Any help would be appriciated as I am in a time crunch on this project. Thank you. 

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try logging out of your account and then logging in again.

Formore help you could try the Adobe Draw forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-draw/bd-p/illustrator-draw?page=1&sort=latest_replies&fil...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you...I am afraid to log out of adobe draw because I don't want to lose any of my artwork...I saw some posts about that happening when someone logged back in. How do I know if I am safe to do this? The export worked for me just yesterday (which is why I'm so confused!). In my Creative Cloud (online) all my Draw creations appear to be in "mobile creations." Does that mean I'm good to go as far as logging out? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't guarantee you anything.

Please ask in the Draw forum or the Creative Cloud forum. They are the experts on the Cloud stuff.

Are your artworks online when you log in to Creative Cloud on the web?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On my Creative Cloud documents under the "Adobe Draw" file folder, it only has some of my Adobe Draw documents and none of them newer than 4 months ago. However all of my drawings (to date) do show up under "mobile creations" on creative cloud (from there I can only dowload as a PNG or PDF which doesn't help me). I will check with the Creative Cloud forum. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines