Problem opening .aic file from the cloud

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a problem were i can't open a certain .aic file which i have been working on with no problems for a few days. it seems that it is only this one file that will not open from the adobe illustrator cloud. Does anyone know how to fix this problem.  i have tried reverting file to old version and making a copy on the creative cloud website but it still will not open the file. No error message is appearing and illustartor is not crashing.  

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Performance, Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 12, 2021
rama_ai Adobe Employee , Jan 12, 2021
This issue is fixed in AI 25.1 update available in Creative Cloud Desktop   Likes  

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joseph,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. Will it be possible for you to  share the download link with us? We could try recovering that. 

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Srishti, A student from my school contacted me with the same issue.  She is working on artwork for her International Baccalaureate class and needs to complete her assignments but can't open the aic file she was working on.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you manage to open the file.  I am having the same issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is fixed in AI 25.1 update available in Creative Cloud Desktop

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines