Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem to opening document in Ai

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've a problem with opening file. I finished my work in Ai, save document and save as PDF after saving Ai document, but the document cannot be opened because it reports an error to me.

Can you please help me to resolve this?
TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell us the error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Selvin5FEB_0-1624866859288.png

I'm sorry, my english is not good enough. I send ss of pop up message when I trie to open document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did something unexpected happen while saving the file? Were you saving to a network?

This indicates the file has been damaged somehow. Do you have a backup you can use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, I don't have backup documents, which is my problem.
The only thing that is more or less usable are the PDF files that I sent by email.
These documents can be opened in Illustrator, but unfortunately all fonts have been converted to curves, so they are relatively unusable if the need for interventions in the text.
I don't see a way to recover these documents.

I don't know what happend. There are no linked elements in the document, the document is not too heavy (only about 2-3 MB). I saved it as I usually save other documents, after saving I converted them into PDF documents and saved them as PDF. The directory contains both documents (Ai and PDF as on ss), shows their size, but I can't open them.

Selvin5FEB_0-1624869817994.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines