Problem uploading files to Illustrator software

New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.
My name is Noa Ephraim and I am a student who uses software for computer graphic design.
I have been having a problem recently which I have not been able to solve for several days.
Detail: When I try to open / import an image from a file that is saved on my computer. I can not open it and when there are images that do open on the work surface .. they are transparent and can not be edited and / or used correctly
I will ask for your reference soon. Is in school and I can not continue to operate in this way.
Thanks in advance!

שלום לכם .
שמי הוא נועה אפריים ואני סטודנטית אשר משתמשת בתוכנה לצורך עיצוב גרפי ממוחשב.
נתקלתי בבעיה לאחרונה אשר אינני מצליחה לפתור כבר מספר ימים.
אפרט: כאשר אני מנסה לפתוח \ לייבא תמונה מקובץ אשר נמצא שמור במחשב. איני מצליחה לפתוח אותו וכאשר ישנם תמונות אשר כן נפתחות במשטח העבודה.. הם שקופות ואין אפשרות לערוך ו\או להשתמש בהם בצורה נכונה
אבקש התייחסותכם בהקדם. נמצאת בלימודים ואיני יכולה להמשיך לתפעל בצורה הזאת.
תודה מראש!

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Import and export, Print and publish, Tools, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which version of Illustrator are you using?

Also, please elaborate about what you are doing in detail and, if possible, share some sample files. Or at least some sketches/screenshots that may explain it a bit better.

Based on your description so far, it is nearly impossible to understand what your issue may be.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines