Highlighted

Problem with Adobe Color

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a problem. When I use colors in Adobe illustrator from the Adobe Color library, the colors are completely different. In Adobe Color and Adobe Illustrator I use the CMYK model.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

Adobe Color - the webservice?

They work based on RGB. The CMYK conversion is based on whatever color profile and conversion engine and still you don't see a preview of the CMYK colors online.

Topics

Draw and design, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem with Adobe Color

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a problem. When I use colors in Adobe illustrator from the Adobe Color library, the colors are completely different. In Adobe Color and Adobe Illustrator I use the CMYK model.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

They work based on RGB. The CMYK conversion is based on whatever color profile and conversion engine and still you don't see a preview of the CMYK colors online.

Topics

Draw and design, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rafalb,

You seem to be looking across the abyss between RGB and CMYK colours.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Monika.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines