Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with exporting ai file to PSD

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I'm trying to export a file that I've been working on on Illustrator to PSD since I want to edit it in Photoshop and I need to work with all the layers I've created as they are.

I've tried a couple times and each time it starts writing it to PSD and then it freezes and I get an error message that says "photoshop file can't be saved".

I really have no clue as to what might be the problem and I would very much appreciate it if someone can help me solve it. thanks.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

yes, i understand that now...

seems to be a problem with the memory since it manages to export the file to PSD when I check the medium quality option.

thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any idea about the specifications and contents of your document as well as info about your system and AI version we can't have any clue, either. From the exporter simply running out of memory to specific features used in your document getting in the way that could literally be anything.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes, i understand that now...

seems to be a problem with the memory since it manages to export the file to PSD when I check the medium quality option.

thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines