• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with gradient svg logo export

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, please help, I am trying to export logo which looks like this in illustrator (1.image), but when I export it and open it in other software it looks like this (2.image). 

It may have something to the with gradience, because now when I want to edit it, it shows like 20 edit handles (3. image)

please help, thank you

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have to say with regret that I do not seem to be able to explain the event. When I want to save the icon sets that are available on Ai to templates, the error I mentioned is "Unable to save image. You do not have sufficient access rights. ID: -5000" is always coming. This issue needs to be resolved urgently because tomorrow I have a project that I have to deliver. If you want to connect, I am available now. I expect an urgent solution to my problem as the adobe family.
good work

iPhone’umdan gönderildi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suppose your issue is not about gradients. Please create a new thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us exactly what you are doing step by step.

In which other software do you import the SVG? It might not be able to read the gradients.

Also: please show the outline view in Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines