• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with "Twist" tool

Participant ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Illustrator CC 2020 24.3 and trying to copy a tutorial but having problems with the "Twist Tool".  Under "Warp Tools" on the left hand panel there is no "Twist" option available to choose from.  So I am not getting the same options as shown in fig. 1.  If I look under all the tools then "Twist" is greyed out.  The only option I have is under "Effect/Warp/Twist and that only provides me with the option seen in fig. 2.  Is there somewhere else that I should be looking for in order to have access to the same options?  Thanking you in advance.

Sister Sabina

Sr. Sabina
TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Solved it thanks.  I was using "Tools" in Basic mode.  Changed to "Advanced" under "Windows/toolbars" and all are showing now.  Thank you

Sr. Sabina

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Participant ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solved it thanks.  I was using "Tools" in Basic mode.  Changed to "Advanced" under "Windows/toolbars" and all are showing now.  Thank you

Sr. Sabina

Sr. Sabina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines