Highlighted

Problem with zero point

Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I tried to create zero point to artboard 1, for some reason, when click on the artboard 1 its Y point isn't as zero but it's at 4 inches. It's supposed to be at zero, isn't it?

Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 6.01.05 PM.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jane-e | Adobe Community Professional

The reference point (proxy) indicates that you have the X and Y for the center of the Artboard. Click the other eight points to see their positions, then settle on the point that your prefer. I like the upper left.

~ Jane

8528186A-C7B3-4D80-8709-10868292C8A4.jpeg

Topics

Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem with zero point

Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I tried to create zero point to artboard 1, for some reason, when click on the artboard 1 its Y point isn't as zero but it's at 4 inches. It's supposed to be at zero, isn't it?

Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 6.01.05 PM.jpg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jane-e | Adobe Community Professional

The reference point (proxy) indicates that you have the X and Y for the center of the Artboard. Click the other eight points to see their positions, then settle on the point that your prefer. I like the upper left.

~ Jane

Topics

Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Add a group