Highlighted

Problema con herramienta selección

New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola! Tengo problemas moviendo objetos e imagenes en Illustrador, cuando quiero mover algo me aparecen las lineas de selección, y nadamás me deja mover los objetos y las imagenes libremente si selecciono el borde. Alguien sabe como puedo cambiar esto? Antes podía mover un objeto en donde quiera que le picara y ahora no puedo.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problema con herramienta selección

New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola! Tengo problemas moviendo objetos e imagenes en Illustrador, cuando quiero mover algo me aparecen las lineas de selección, y nadamás me deja mover los objetos y las imagenes libremente si selecciono el borde. Alguien sabe como puedo cambiar esto? Antes podía mover un objeto en donde quiera que le picara y ahora no puedo.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the black selection tool? If you select an object, are you able to move it using the arrow keys on the keypad? Is there an object on top of the object you are trying to move? Is the object locked (Object menu > Unlock All). In Preferences > Selection & Anchor Display, does Object Selection by Path Only have a checkmark?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines