Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PROBLEMAS CON LA CONFIGURACION DE LOS PINCELES

New Here ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas noches.

Tengo un problema con la configuracion de mis pinceles en ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR, ya que al principio lo configuro como quiero en cuanto a trazo, grosor  y perfil de anchura, pero al hacer el trazo en la mesa de trabajo me aparece el pincel con una configuracion totalmente diferente a la que habia relizado desde un principio. Les agradezco su colaboracion. 

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

If you follow Larry's instructions your brush should be exactly as you want it to be. Below I am giving a little more detail.

I drew a line with the Line tool and chose the stroke weight and profile.

image.png

After dragging the path into the Brushes panel, the New Brush dialog appears and you can choose the type of brush that you want. I chose Art brush. 

image.png

After clicking OK, the Pattern Brush Options dialog appears. I accepted the defaults and clicked OK.

Select the Brush tool, and click on the brush th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To use Brushes you must select one from the Brush panel (except the one marked Basic). You can draw a line with the Pen tool. With it still selected adjust the stroke size and profile, then drag it to the Brush panel to create a new brush. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you follow Larry's instructions your brush should be exactly as you want it to be. Below I am giving a little more detail.

I drew a line with the Line tool and chose the stroke weight and profile.

image.png

After dragging the path into the Brushes panel, the New Brush dialog appears and you can choose the type of brush that you want. I chose Art brush. 

image.png

After clicking OK, the Pattern Brush Options dialog appears. I accepted the defaults and clicked OK.

Select the Brush tool, and click on the brush that you want to use in the Brushes panel. The brush should be highlighted with a double line around it.

image.png

When you draw with the Brush tool it will use the brush you selected.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You want to use the width tool on a stroke?

Then you cannot use calligraphy brushes. And probably you don't want to use the brush tool at all, but the pencil tool instead.

The brush tool will ALWAYS apply a brush to the path. You obviously want to use a variable width instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2024 Feb 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Estou com o mesmo problema, tentei fazer as mesmas coisas que disseram, mas não deu certo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2024 Feb 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What exactly are you doing? What exactly do you have? What exactly should be the outcome?

Can you show a screenshot of the selected path with the Appearance panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines