• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems opening documents it's really open but it is hidden

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometime opening and existing documet, the name of it is showed in the main bar and also I can see it on the navigator thumbnail preview in the contol pannel, but really it does't appear and I cannot work on it. The only way to solve it is close the program and start it again. The second time the document will be showed as normal. This issue is random and is not linked to version of the progam (Illustator or photoshop). I also reset twice the preferences in Illustrator but no solution. I can work for hours with 4 o 5 document open in the same time and "puf" the 6th documet give the problem. I can only close every docume (that are hidden) and star again. When I close the diffent document the program ask me to save or not if i made some changes. I run on iMac 27" 5k 2017 Mojave  10.14.6 - Illustrator 2020 24.1.2 - Photoshop 20.0.7. I work on iCloud file.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I notice that the problem is connected to "application panel" under View , could you suggest me any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing with Illustrator. If I get it correctly, you are unable to switch files by clicking on Tabs in Illustrator? No matter what tab you've selected, you can only see one file.

switching tabs Ai.png

If yes, then I would request if you could share the SPX (System Info) file from you system.

• Click on Apple Icon > About this Mac > System Report.
  • This will launch the System Profiler.
  • Then Click File > Save > Save in Creative Cloud Files.
  • Then open www.assets.adobe.com
  • Click on three dots next to spx file > Share > Copy Link and share it with us.
    How to collect spx file.png

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Srishti

Sorry but the link www.assets.adobe.com doesn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the file. I have sent you a DM, please check. 

Regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines