Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems setting up Pen Tablet on Ai CC 2021

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I'm having trouble setting the Pressure for my pen tablet in Adobe Illustrator CC 2021. I tried setting it in Calligraphic Brush Options by changing the Size to 5pt and changing it to Pressure with a Variation of 5pt. I thought it would work as I expected, because I used these settings in previous versions of Adobe Illustrator and it worked as I expected. What's wrong with Adobe Illustrator CC 2021, anyone help me.

Thank you,

Tajudin

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

I have solved this problem, I thought by removing Ai CC 2021 from my device and reinstalling Ai CC 2021 to my computer then connecting my Pen tablet, and yes the problem was solved by that method.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this is Windows.

Which hardware?

Please don't attach screenshots. Embed them in your post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I am using Windows 10 and the Pen Tablet I use is Huion H640. Can you help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to install the Huion exactly as described on their website. Please research that.

If it still doesn't work, try and install a Wacom tablet drvier on top of that. This is a hack that has solved issues with Huion for a lot of people.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have solved this problem, I thought by removing Ai CC 2021 from my device and reinstalling Ai CC 2021 to my computer then connecting my Pen tablet, and yes the problem was solved by that method.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines