• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Illustrator

Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone ! It's been 2 days since I have BIG PROBLEMS using Illustrator.

One of my work recorded on line is no longer accessible. Nothing happens when I clic to open my work.

And I've started a new work yesterday, everything was ok and after 1 hour working, Illustrator started to have bugs: rotations, shapes sizes, objects placements and even some tools are no longer accurate or just don't work.

Does someone know what's happening ? And most of all, how to fix these problems ?

Thanx 🙂

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Hi ! I finally asked help to the Creative Cloud technical support and my problems have been solved. There were some kind of conflict between Illustrator last version preferences and the new version. 

Anyway, thank you all for your answers and your help 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us what system version you are on and that will tell us if you are Mac or PC. This will help to narrow the field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oups! Sorry. I'm Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7 version and I have the Illustrator latest version : 25.0.1

I've changed and installed the 25.0 Illustrator version but it still bugs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing system information. Do you have these issues while working on a specific document or all?

I'd recommend following suggestions given on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...) to improve the performance of the app & let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ! I finally asked help to the Creative Cloud technical support and my problems have been solved. There were some kind of conflict between Illustrator last version preferences and the new version. 

Anyway, thank you all for your answers and your help 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines