Highlighted

Program closes after inactivity

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the upgrades, I have noticed that after minutes of inactivity, adobe programs (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign) promp the question if I want to save my file and then closes the program, so I have to restart. It's been multiple times that I cannot even save under a different name, and if I decide to cancel the action, it would close without saving anything I had just worked on. Is this something I can fix by changing the preferences of the programs, or is it my computer? I can't even be browsing my computer or working on multiple programs at a time because the programs not used promp to save and close.

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Performance, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Program closes after inactivity

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the upgrades, I have noticed that after minutes of inactivity, adobe programs (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign) promp the question if I want to save my file and then closes the program, so I have to restart. It's been multiple times that I cannot even save under a different name, and if I decide to cancel the action, it would close without saving anything I had just worked on. Is this something I can fix by changing the preferences of the programs, or is it my computer? I can't even be browsing my computer or working on multiple programs at a time because the programs not used promp to save and close.

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Performance, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The preferences don't do that kind of stuff.

Maybe they are corrupt and you need tofix that. But maybe you need to talk withyour IT admin about the computer setup.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 0
Resources