Highlighted

progressive or paramteric wave ( FM frequency modulation with illustrator)

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody ,

I need to create a progressive or paramteric FM  frequency modulation with illustrator.

Like this :

FM.jpg

I know this : With illustrator you can create a wave with a "ZigZag" tool. But the wave is a uniform. I try to reproduce a progressive electromagnetic wave (at the beginning very tight and at the end very wide).

Thank you for your help

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Kurt Gold | Adobe Community Professional

Not sure if you are looking for a precise scientific method. This is a line with 8 anchor points and the Zig Zag effect applied.

wave_001.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

progressive or paramteric wave ( FM frequency modulation with illustrator)

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody ,

I need to create a progressive or paramteric FM  frequency modulation with illustrator.

Like this :

FM.jpg

I know this : With illustrator you can create a wave with a "ZigZag" tool. But the wave is a uniform. I try to reproduce a progressive electromagnetic wave (at the beginning very tight and at the end very wide).

Thank you for your help

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Kurt Gold | Adobe Community Professional

Not sure if you are looking for a precise scientific method. This is a line with 8 anchor points and the Zig Zag effect applied.

wave_001.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 12, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wave_001.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2017 1
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's great. Thank you very much

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FMWave.png

JET

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2017 3
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Super , Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome, I was looking for this! Big thanks!

*Keywords: Illustrator sine wave with ingreasing frequency*

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 0