Highlighted

Properties Panel not working after latest update

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just updated illustrator to the latest version and my Properties panel has disappeared and when I do - Window > Properties, nothing happens.

Anybody had this same issue?

If so, how have you ressolved it?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by MikeGondek | Adobe Community Professional

Have you tried another workspace like essentials  window >> workspace >> essentials

1. Quit Illustrator
  2. Remove or rename the Adobe Illustrator Prefs file. When you restart Illustrator, a new preference file will be created in the original location.

macOS

<OSDisk>/Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Adobe Illustrator <version number> Settings/en_US*/Adobe Illustrator Prefs

Windows

<OSDisk>\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator <version number> Settings\en_US*\x64\Adobe Illustrator Prefs

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Properties Panel not working after latest update

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just updated illustrator to the latest version and my Properties panel has disappeared and when I do - Window > Properties, nothing happens.

Anybody had this same issue?

If so, how have you ressolved it?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by MikeGondek | Adobe Community Professional

Have you tried another workspace like essentials  window >> workspace >> essentials

1. Quit Illustrator
  2. Remove or rename the Adobe Illustrator Prefs file. When you restart Illustrator, a new preference file will be created in the original location.

macOS

<OSDisk>/Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Adobe Illustrator <version number> Settings/en_US*/Adobe Illustrator Prefs

Windows

<OSDisk>\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator <version number> Settings\en_US*\x64\Adobe Illustrator Prefs

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Nothing is working. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Quit Illustrator

macOS

Windows

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2020 1