• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSD Image placed in Illustrator document is cut off

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a project in Illustrator CC and when I place a PSD image in Illustrator it is not displaying properly. The PSD image is cut off in a way that corresponds to a PATH in the PSD file. The path is not selected in any way. However, if I delete the path and resave the PSD the image displays properly. Moving the path layer below another path layer does not fix the problem.

This does not happen in InDesign when I test it.

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Great suggestion. I didn't realize that it was a clipping path (originally created by the photographer). I converted it to a Vector Path and deleted the clipping path. Problem solved! Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The path is turned into a clipping path in Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great suggestion. I didn't realize that it was a clipping path (originally created by the photographer). I converted it to a Vector Path and deleted the clipping path. Problem solved! Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines