Highlighted

Puppet warp

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what object types does puppet warp tool support? how do I changed a drawing I scanned  to one of those types?

TOPICS
How to, Tools, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Puppet warp

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what object types does puppet warp tool support? how do I changed a drawing I scanned  to one of those types?

TOPICS
How to, Tools, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works on vector shapes. If you scanned a drawing and placed it in Illustrator, you will need to convert it to vector by tracing or by using the auto-trace feature before you can use puppet warp.

Photoshop also has puppet warp, which will work on selection within a bitmapped image. 

~Barb

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to what Barb said in her response, I'd suggest checking out this help article to know more about Puppet Warp tool. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0