Highlighted

Question about font work

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community, 

I'm fairly new to illustrator  and have a issue. I made a icon logo with font in it. I put a gradient in the font and a stroke on it , warped it, and placed it into the logo. I expended it when i finished. I have a white box around it that you can see that I cant get rid of.  I went back in retracing my steps and it's still there. When I save the whole thing as an eps, pdf, etc. Everything else on the logo has a clear  background the way it should look except for this white box around the font that you can see sticking out of the logo around where the font is. What am I doing wrong, please help. Thank you.

Topics

Draw and design, How to, Tools, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Question about font work

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community, 

I'm fairly new to illustrator  and have a issue. I made a icon logo with font in it. I put a gradient in the font and a stroke on it , warped it, and placed it into the logo. I expended it when i finished. I have a white box around it that you can see that I cant get rid of.  I went back in retracing my steps and it's still there. When I save the whole thing as an eps, pdf, etc. Everything else on the logo has a clear  background the way it should look except for this white box around the font that you can see sticking out of the logo around where the font is. What am I doing wrong, please help. Thank you.

Topics

Draw and design, How to, Tools, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your images didn't come through.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

No image was attached with your post.

When you do post your screenshot, can you please include your Layers Palette also?

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Zack5CEA LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, and I will when I get back to the computer.  On my phone right now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines