Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Questions about the possibility of sharing

Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<span;>Hello. I'm using a translator, so please understand the awkwardness. While I was working on illustrations at school, I think I pressed Save from the file, but suddenly a window English popped up and 'ok' and 'later' popped upg.but i am not good English so pushed 'ok'. Can all the works in my usb be shared with other? (i don't want to!! )

TOPICS
Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Are you referring to this one?

Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-01 um 21.03.45.png

You can read about Cloud files here: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/how-to/access-edit-cloud-documents.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of what you describe makes any sense. If you don't know what exactly you do, how do you expect people around yhere to have any answers for you if you do not offer even basic things like system information? Sorry, but unless you make an effort to provide a better explanation this is not going anywhere.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In fact, when this happened, it was almost a month ago, so I couldn't remember it well, so I couldn't explain it in detail. Thank you for your advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring to this one?

Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-01 um 21.03.45.png

You can read about Cloud files here: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/how-to/access-edit-cloud-documents.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, it wasn't like this. The problem you showed me is that I solved the problem with my friend's help.But thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines