• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quick Keys Tools

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently been unable to access the "Move Tool" (hand) by hitting the space bar in both Illustrator and PhotoShop. I love that feature. Is this something I can re-assign?

Thanks,

Joe

TOPICS
Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

The space bar as temporary move tool still works (and it's something you cannot assign yourself)

Since it's not working for you, I would assume, that some other applicationis stealing the keypress. You will need to investigate what else is running. Can be browsers, screensharing, keyboard enhancers, antivirus and a lot of other applications that are known to do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The space bar as temporary move tool still works (and it's something you cannot assign yourself)

Since it's not working for you, I would assume, that some other applicationis stealing the keypress. You will need to investigate what else is running. Can be browsers, screensharing, keyboard enhancers, antivirus and a lot of other applications that are known to do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines