Highlighted

Quitting right away

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I open a file that I need and will be very hard to replace Illustrator quits.  I have tried a lot of things from other community posts but just wondering if theres a way to save this file.. 

Best - Michelle

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Quitting right away

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I open a file that I need and will be very hard to replace Illustrator quits.  I have tried a lot of things from other community posts but just wondering if theres a way to save this file.. 

Best - Michelle

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 05, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without even basics like system info and some details about the file in question we can't even guess. just saying that it crashes right away on some file is not really useful.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a printer installed, turned on and set up as the default printer?

Printer driver up to date?

If you don't have a printer, try and set up a PDF printer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0
italosan LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, in addition to the information requested by Monika Gause, could you also tell us which version of Adobe Illustrator you are using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0