Highlighted

"Can't save the illustration. You do not have enough access privileges. ID: 5000" on macOS Catalina

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- FIXED 

I have an error window popping up when I try to save an illustration. "Can't save the illustration. You do not have enough access privileges. ID: - 5000" I haven't been able to find anywhere to change access privilege. Working on an iMac with MacOSCatalina. 

Thank you!

{Renamed by MOD}

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Can't save the illustration. You do not have enough access privileges. ID: 5000" on macOS Catalina

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- FIXED 

I have an error window popping up when I try to save an illustration. "Can't save the illustration. You do not have enough access privileges. ID: - 5000" I haven't been able to find anywhere to change access privilege. Working on an iMac with MacOSCatalina. 

Thank you!

{Renamed by MOD}

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 08, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you mind sharing how you fixed this error? It'll help other users having similar situation. Also, please share version of Illustrator as well.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2020 0