• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Hands-On Tutorial Creation Tool" in ALL of CC???

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a Digital Multimedia instructor.
When I watched the use of the Hands-on Tutorial Creation Tool for Adobe Animate being used these past few months I must say I came away excited at the instructional and communication potential.  Since this time I have been going through the hands-on tutorials already created and want to create my own tutorials for students in my classes.

As I use Adobe Animate I can currently create these hands-on tutorials using the Hands-on Tutorial Creation Tool in the last update.  However I do not have access to author hands-on tutorials within the Adobe application of choice other than Animate.

How does someone create hands-on tutorials similar to the hands-on tutorials in the Learn section/tab/Hands-On Tutorial area?  How did the creative professionals do the hands-on learning offerings currently available for After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and other CC software applications within the apps themselves?

I'd love to put away the OBS screen capture software and literally walk students through the creative experience within the CC apps themselves   Maybe share instructional materials with others myself.  Doing it right now with Adobe Animate for, well, Animate 2021.  But I would LOVE to have access to such a hands-on creation tool for the other programs.

TOPICS
Draw and design , Feature request , SDK , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

The Hands-on Tutorial Creation Tool in Animate is pretty cool. If you'd like to request this feature in Illustrator, you can post it to the Illustrator Uservoice site. That's where the Illustrator team will see it and others will be able to upvote it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Hands-on Tutorial Creation Tool in Animate is pretty cool. If you'd like to request this feature in Illustrator, you can post it to the Illustrator Uservoice site. That's where the Illustrator team will see it and others will be able to upvote it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines