• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Radial Noise black and white

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I want to create a radial noise similar to the picture posted without any transparency effects because I will be printing it on a shirt and transparency elements causes issues. What is the best way to create this as a black and white noise? Thanks 

Noise around bug.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

I'd recommend the Astute Graphics plugin Stipplism.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor , Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

You could do the artwork in Illustrator and Export > as a TIFF > then open the artwork in Photoshop ad convert the artwork to 1-BIT Black and White using "Diffusion Dither".  in the resolution, set it to around 35ppi.  The dots have to be large enough to create the silk screen ( which should be maximum mesh ).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd recommend the Astute Graphics plugin Stipplism.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could do the artwork in Illustrator and Export > as a TIFF > then open the artwork in Photoshop ad convert the artwork to 1-BIT Black and White using "Diffusion Dither".  in the resolution, set it to around 35ppi.  The dots have to be large enough to create the silk screen ( which should be maximum mesh ).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines