Radial repeat in Illustrator on Desktop

Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why isn't the wonderful Radial Repeat and Mirror Repeat from Illustrator for iPad 

ALSO in Illustrator 2021 ? While it is an amazing feature and so simple to use, it seems to me the same feature parity should be in the full desktop version. Or is it hidden somewhere and I don't see it?

{Renamed by MOD}

Mike Witherell
TOPICS
Feature request

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct Answers

Adobe Community Professional , Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020
It hasn't been completed for desktop yet.

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020
Hi there,   Thanks for reaching out. As mentioned by Doug, this feature is not available in Illustrator yet. However, we're working on it. I'd request that if you could take out a moment and post this as a feature request here: https://illustrator.uservoice.com/. This way, you will keep getting all the updates related to this feature and other users can also upvote, which would help us prioritize.   Regards, Srishti

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It hasn't been completed for desktop yet.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. As mentioned by Doug, this feature is not available in Illustrator yet. However, we're working on it. I'd request that if you could take out a moment and post this as a feature request here: https://illustrator.uservoice.com/. This way, you will keep getting all the updates related to this feature and other users can also upvote, which would help us prioritize.

Regards,

Srishti

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's worth mentioning Astute Graphics' "Mirror Me" plug-in, which has been available for several years. It does many of the Radial Repeat functions like those within the iPad version of Illustrator. Plus it's a FREE plug-in now (along with DirectPrefs and AutoSavior). The rest of Astute Graphics' plug-ins are part of their annual subscription program, but those 3 plug-ins can be kept free of charge after a 7 day trial of the whole suite.
https://astutegraphics.com/learn/update/mirrorme-is-now-free 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's inexcusable that you put this in a specialized version for one particular device while neglecting to put it in the full desktop version of the program.  This is akin to putting it in Windows, but not in the Mac version of the software - people wouldn't stand for it.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines