Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rant -- I don't care

New Here ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Be kind and respectful,"

No, your programs are awful. I've used your programs since I was 13 (for 8 years I've used Adobe), and they only go backwards year after year, you are lucky that they were so good at one point. I pay an absurd amount of money every month to a monopoly of a company that makes a ridiculous amount of money, and yet your programs barely ever work how they should. I constantly find myself having to find a loophole when using Adobe products for personal use, or while at work. I don't know what the issue is -- I don't know if the developers are lazy, I don't know if it's not extensively tested, I don't know if the managment is bad, I really have no clue where the base of y'alls problems lie, but for a company as big as Adobe, and that makes as much money as Adobe, it's absolutely pathetic, and you should be ashamed to rip off so many people.

I genuinely pray another company comes along at some point down the line and takes all of your business. You treat loyal and patient customers like crap, and completely overcharge for your products that any media producer is essentially forced to use. I remember when you could simply just buy a version of an Adobe product, and you weren't forced to crank out that same amount of money just within 1 year, especially when the older versions are SIGNIFICANTLY more reliable than they are now.

There is literally no point of me typing this all out, other than to get it off my chest, speak for probably about 75%-90% of your customers, and for people to understand how awfully inconsistent these programs have become. End of rant.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is the wrong address.

Here is (only) a User-to-User-Forum where users can help each other. 

What specific problem do you need help with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines