• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RasterizeDocument corruption in resulting raster (Illustrator CC2019, Mac OS X 10.14.6)

Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am generating raster images of an artwork using the AIRasterizeSuite::RasterizeDocument and exporting them to PNG's using the AIImageOptSuite, cropped to a defined area, and the DataFilter suite to write the resulting image out. This for the most part works fine, however we have noticed an increasing number of images where portions of them are corrupted. This is happening at the rasterisation stage, before the export to PNG. It looks like the corruption only affects certain tiles but I cannot seem to find any combination of Rasterisation options that eliminate this corruption.

Has anyone ever seen this before who could point me the right direction as to what might be going on here and how I can fix it?

I cannot post a larger example due to confidentiality issues unfortunately but the corruption affects large portions of the artwork - but it does not affect every job. The issue is seemingly intermittent but I cannot find a common condition that triggers it.

Thank you for any help in advance!

-W

Screenshot 2020-11-06 at 10.46.20.png

 

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?