Highlighted

Re-size graphics

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have graphics and flyers from Canva that I've already created that I'm trying to resize to specific dimensions on Illustrator. Can someone walk me through this process about how to change sizes of designs?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re-size graphics

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have graphics and flyers from Canva that I've already created that I'm trying to resize to specific dimensions on Illustrator. Can someone walk me through this process about how to change sizes of designs?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 16, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kara,

You can (normally) select the artwork in question, then in the Tranform palette set the W(idth) or H(eight) as desired and press Ctrl/Cmd+Enter to keep proportions, or set both.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Jacob! I have set the dimensions of what I need, but I need to change the landscape as well. How would I go about doing that?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kara,

"but I need to change the landscape as well. How would I go about doing that?"

Can you elaborate, especially what you mean by landscape?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2020 0