• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

REBUILD ILLUSTRATOR. START OVER.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JUST START OVER. REBUILD IT FROM SCRATCH.

You all keep pushing updates and giving functionality that misses the core of the problems people have—crashing and sluggish performance.

Make it multi-threaded. It's 2020. It is ridiculous that people even need to ask for this.

Make it so the functions in Illustrator match other programs. No one answering questions on these forums seems to even understand the core functions or features of InDesign or Photoshop.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @derrickr76253613 

this is a User-to-User forum. Most of us are users like you.

Sorry. But therefore this forum is the wrong place. Adobe staff members are here only from time to time.

Maybe a better place for that: https://illustrator.uservoice.com/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe will get right on it and rebuild it for you from scratch. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, they don't seem to be listening. More and more people will be moving to Sketch and Figma while Adobe keeps messing around with an antiquated core of a program made slick with a new icon, a different U/I, and a couple untested features that always seem to make everything crash until you're on V3 of a new release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want to do User interface design, then Illustrator is the wrong app anyway. You want to try out Adobe Xd, which is a new app with a new core.

I highly doubt that illustrators will move to Sketch or Figma when these don't have the relevant functionality and probably will never get it. Also: CMYK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hear you. But for my part - I'm only an user like you.

Nothing more to say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines