• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recent Files no longer show on my opening screen

Engaged ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somehow I suppressed the recent files from showing on my openening screen when I open Illustrator. I have checked all the settings in preferences but I do not see anything. How do I get this back?

Jim

[please refrain from PII and 3rd party URLs in this area - Moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello italosan,

I reviewed the file you referanced. I deleted my illustrator and reinstalled it. I still do not see my recent activity on the opening screen. I get the message that "You have no shared cloud documents". I do not use the cloud. all my documents are on my local computer. I think this is the problem. In the left menu I see an option for "YOUR WORK" but it is unavailable. Where do I configure Illustrator to show my recent documents on my opening screen?

Jim

[please refrain from PII and 3rd party URLs in this area - Moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines