Highlighted

Recolor Artwork - Reimagined! Apply color themes from vector and raster graphics to your artwork.

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recoloring and testing your artwork using multiple color palettes cannot get easier than this!

Recoloring powered by AI allows you to create unlimited color variations of your artwork by applying color themes auto-generated from vector and raster graphics. You can later fine-tune colors using the color-balancing wheel, curated color library, or the Color Theme Picker tool. 

ai-recolorartwork-hero-featuresummary1.gif

For more information on using this feature see this article.

Try this feature & share your creations

Download the sample file created by our in-house designer Parichay Banerji, and apply color themes from other vector or raster graphics.  Reply to this post to showcase your creations. We cannot wait to see what you come up with!

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 10.18.19 PM.png

Your download file should look like the image below:

Parichay.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Recolor Artwork - Reimagined! Apply color themes from vector and raster graphics to your artwork.

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recoloring and testing your artwork using multiple color palettes cannot get easier than this!

Recoloring powered by AI allows you to create unlimited color variations of your artwork by applying color themes auto-generated from vector and raster graphics. You can later fine-tune colors using the color-balancing wheel, curated color library, or the Color Theme Picker tool. 

ai-recolorartwork-hero-featuresummary1.gif

For more information on using this feature see this article.

Try this feature & share your creations

Download the sample file created by our in-house designer Parichay Banerji, and apply color themes from other vector or raster graphics.  Reply to this post to showcase your creations. We cannot wait to see what you come up with!

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 10.18.19 PM.png

Your download file should look like the image below:

Parichay.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 20, 2020 2
Contributor ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not work? I have Ai 24.3 and the Color Theme picker, supposedly in the Recolor Artwor interface is nowhere to be found?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0
Contributor ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it! There are two versions of Adobe Illustrator installed on my Windows PC, v24.3 and v25 which has the new Recolor Interface... I'll have to find a way to get rid of v24.3...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0
Contributor ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW, I have a fast machine yet the new Recolor panel is excruciatingly slow to redraw when I try to reposition it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0
Resources