Highlighted

recoloring image

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to recolor an image. I've uploaded it into illustrator and have gone to edit > edit colors but when I try to click on recolor artwork it is grayed out and I cannot click on it. How do I fix this?

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

recoloring image

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to recolor an image. I've uploaded it into illustrator and have gone to edit > edit colors but when I try to click on recolor artwork it is grayed out and I cannot click on it. How do I fix this?

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it is an image, you will have better luck doing this in Photoshop. But one question. Did you have the image selected when you tried to recolor.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I have found how to click on the button but when i do only one color shows up, even though the image is a sunset picture. How do I get all of the colors to show?Screen Shot 2020-10-04 at 6.32.46 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0