Copied

How to Remove Red Wavy Underlines in text in Illustrator cc

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jun 09, 2020
Charu Rajput Adobe Community Professional , Jun 09, 2020
Hi,  I am not sure what exactly you mean by red way line. But if it is something related to auto spell check where Illustrator check spelling for your text. You can turn it off by unchecking it from Edit -> Spelling -> Auto Spell Check Please refer screen shot for reference     Let us know if this what you mean by red wavy Underlines  

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am not sure what exactly you mean by red way line. But if it is something related to auto spell check where Illustrator check spelling for your text. You can turn it off by unchecking it from Edit -> Spelling -> Auto Spell Check

Please refer screen shot for reference

Screenshot 2020-06-10 at 12.11.29 AM.png

Let us know if this what you mean by red wavy Underlines

Best regards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Ayvaz AUTHOR
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, hallelujah!

I had the auto spell check on and working with different languages, the red wavy line under every word was very distracting. You solved my problem. Thank you very much.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Zoe818 LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WOW fantastic. It took 1 second to solve. Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines