Reflect tool doesn't keep settings anymore

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This changed on a recent release, and I don't know why. It used to be that I could press "o" - hit enter, and reflect the selected object. This would keep the setting that I used previously. For example, if I selected "Vertical" - it would stay vertical until I selected a different option. Now however, it just does any random number and never keeps the previous setting. What is different? Has anybody else noticed this? Is there a fix?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Reflect tool doesn't keep settings anymore

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This changed on a recent release, and I don't know why. It used to be that I could press "o" - hit enter, and reflect the selected object. This would keep the setting that I used previously. For example, if I selected "Vertical" - it would stay vertical until I selected a different option. Now however, it just does any random number and never keeps the previous setting. What is different? Has anybody else noticed this? Is there a fix?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 06, 2021 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @michaelm1109555 

This behaviour seems to be similar to:

Bug report: Transformieren > Spiegeln (Bug report: Transform > Mirror)

was reported as bug here:

Illustrator.uservoice.com | illustrator-desktop-bugs | Transform > Mirror does not work properly  

You can also vote there.

(There are more threads here in forum, mostly with Mirror, Scale or Reflect Tool.)

I will collect yours and future posts here in forum:

Scale, mirror or reflect tools doesn't keep settings anymore 

Because of: this post was visited by Adobe Staff member @Srishti Bali 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2021 0
Resources