• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have cancelled my monthly subscription today and I did not use it after November 2020. I request you to help me with the refund for December, January and February. Also, I hope there is no cancellation fee as I have cancelled the subscription before 14 days.

Awaiting for your response.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems confusing, if you canceled before 14 days i.e. today then how come had access to the program in November. Anyhow this is not what we can help with as we are just users like you. You need to contact support.
Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. 

I am logged in on the website however I am unable to see any option for a chat at the bottom right corner using the provided link.

I searched for email/ chat or phone number for customer support yesterday but failed to find these option so posted my query on the community forum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try changing the browser or network.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Google Chrome and Firefox and on both browsers, I am not getting chat and phone support.

I have attached the screenshots

Contact us.PNG

When I click on Individual: Sign in to contact us, I get the page mentioned on 3rd screenshot

2. When I click on Real help from a real person, again I get the page mentioned on 3rd screenshot

page 2.PNG

3. Where ever I click, it goes into the loop and never gets chat, phone, or email support

page 3.PNG

Could you please help me with the contact number or email address so that it will be easy for me and saves my time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I highly doubt you'll get a refund for 3 months of time you had access to the software. regardless of whether you used it, you only cancelled in February, so you'll pay up until February. Good Luck though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looking at your screenshot I doubt that you were even logged in. See the screenshot from my machine. Notice the top right, it has an icon showing my profile image which means I am logged in. Also, the chat icon is visible on the bottom right.

Screenshot 2021-02-11 at 10.44.39 AM.png

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines