• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

remove black outline/border that prints with large tiled artboard

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Image00001 resized1.jpgI have a very large artboard consisting of a simple shape (its a template for a curved sofa so its a curved "rectangle" - 2 strait lines, 2 curved lines.  10 pt black outline, blank fill - extremely simple - drawn in about 2 seconds).

Its 1:1 scale so its huge.  It requires 120 pages to print, tiled

When I print this, all tiles/pages that print area that corresponds to the area of the artboard that is within the interior of the shape print with black borders/outlines on every page (eg I get 20 pieces of paper that should be blank white sheets that have a black edge drawn at the limit of the printer/driver's ability to print)

The pages/tiles that correspond to the edge of the shape, overlapping between the edge of the shape and the inside/outside of the shape, print the black border on the inside region, but not on the outside (eg in those shapes, there is a black border right on the edges of the papers that correspond to the interior of the shape on that particular page/tile, but not on the edges that correspond to the exterior of the shape).

In addition, there are many pages/tiles that represent parts of the artboard that are completely exterior to the shape.  Those pages all print out completely blank.

I'm guessing this has something to do with guiding me to stitch the tiles together or something like that?  I looked for tile-related settings in the print setup but I found nothing obviously associated.

How do I remove that black border/outline that is printing out for the pages/tiles that correspond to the interior of the shape?

Thanks!

PS:  I did look for the answer but I did not find anything that was obviously representative of my question.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rod,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Would you mind sharing the sample file and a detailed video of the workflow so that we can review it at our end and can assist you further?

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue of not being able to get rid of the line.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without providing the file this is impossible to solve.

Please create a new thread and share your file.

Photos do additionally help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines