• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing a Background From an Image - Transparent

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have an image that had a white background and I was able to remove most of it. But, since it is text, there are still some letters that come with a white background and I cant figure out how to make it transparent. Do you guys have any ideas? So I want the white behind the P and some of the other letters to go away..

Microsoft Silver Partner Logo.png

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

WHen using Image Trace you can just check the option "Ignore White". Then trace and expand.

You will get a better result when you identify the font and then recreate it.

Or even better: Ask Microsoft for a vector version. If you use this without a license, then they will be after you anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you do with it? Image Trace?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed a YouTube video and I think it was Image Trace.. he had us click on the item and click delete and it removed the background completely. So, part of it is good, but the areas in the letters are not. If I remove the white in the letters, it will make the P all black and not look like a P. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHen using Image Trace you can just check the option "Ignore White". Then trace and expand.

You will get a better result when you identify the font and then recreate it.

Or even better: Ask Microsoft for a vector version. If you use this without a license, then they will be after you anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I will see if I can get a vector version from Microsoft.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines