Highlighted

Repeat option in Desktop version

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know where the repeat option/tool is on PC? I've updated Illustrator, went to object and it isn't there.

{Renamed by MOD}

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. This feature is not available in Illustrator yet. I'd request that if you could take out a moment and post this as a feature request here: https://illustrator.uservoice.com/.

This way, you will keep getting all the updates related to this feature and other users can also upvote, which would help us prioritize. 

Regards,

Srishti

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Repeat option in Desktop version

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know where the repeat option/tool is on PC? I've updated Illustrator, went to object and it isn't there.

{Renamed by MOD}

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. This feature is not available in Illustrator yet. I'd request that if you could take out a moment and post this as a feature request here: https://illustrator.uservoice.com/.

This way, you will keep getting all the updates related to this feature and other users can also upvote, which would help us prioritize. 

Regards,

Srishti

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean Object > Transform > Transform Again?

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No but thank you.
I was watching the L6141a video. Jason hoppe said to follow the steps I
gave and you can repeat the object just like on the IPad. It isn't working
for me though.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 0
Resources