Highlighted

Repetitive crashes with latest Illustrator versions and mbp 16

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any explorations of those massive crashes numerous users have with the latest versions of Illustrator? The only workarounds I saw were to uncheck GPU which leaded me to a super laggy Illustrator, totally unusable as a professional software. Then, to disable the automatic graphic permutation, which to absolutely nothing more. 

Excuses... I forgot to mention about the many times I had to clean the prefs again and again. But again, nothing more... 

-

I sent a ton of crash reports without any sort of feedback... I don't know why I should keep on sending them. And I don't talk about the latest version of Photoshop which solve several bugs but introduced many others... Stuck in the mud with gear and softwares, sad time for designers. 

So, Adobe? Any ideas?

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Repetitive crashes with latest Illustrator versions and mbp 16

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any explorations of those massive crashes numerous users have with the latest versions of Illustrator? The only workarounds I saw were to uncheck GPU which leaded me to a super laggy Illustrator, totally unusable as a professional software. Then, to disable the automatic graphic permutation, which to absolutely nothing more. 

Excuses... I forgot to mention about the many times I had to clean the prefs again and again. But again, nothing more... 

-

I sent a ton of crash reports without any sort of feedback... I don't know why I should keep on sending them. And I don't talk about the latest version of Photoshop which solve several bugs but introduced many others... Stuck in the mud with gear and softwares, sad time for designers. 

So, Adobe? Any ideas?

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Customer Care. They can loin to your system: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 22, 2020 0