• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resizing using Transform tool

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I resize something in the Transform box... say, I change a 46" object to 47", when I click back in the document, the image resizes AGAIN - larger.  I have to "undo".  WHY?

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are stating that you increase the size and then that it makes it larger, thats just what you have done??

Can you explain this better?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's diffiult to explain...  I was increasing the width of the imported images from 46" wide to 47" so it will fill the document ... After resizing, if I click any other tool, or click in the document, the 47" image increases to an even larger size... 63.4929" wide - I then, have to "undo" to get it back to the desired size.  It's just an odd issue that started happening in the last few months.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that the number goes larger than 47?  Is it acting like a power duplicate like as if you hit Command D after the transform?

Do you have a stroke on the path? In the align palette flyout makes sure Use Preview Bounds in unchecked.

If you can post some screenshots will help us narrow down what it could be. Also are you hitting enter bfore clicking on the canvas, or after the 47, should not matter as in either case you should end up with 47, but curious if in your case it does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I posted a video in last response not sure if you can view it.  I hit enter after typing 47 and then, click in the document and then, the image jumps to 63.4929" wide. I then do "undo" and it goes back to 47". 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines