• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RGB colour not displaying.

New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've seen similar posts but nothing that can simply address this. 

I haven't touched my colour settings, perhaps it's through a recent update, but, I can not get Illustrator to show me RGB colours in the workspace. 

The document colour settings are RGB. If I start a web project file it's also the same issue. But the UI shows the correct colours..

Am I missing something?

Screenshot 2021-05-03 at 16.48.56.png

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check your color management settings.

Also: is the soft proof running?

What happens with View > Preview on CPU?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

View on CPU. Yep, fixed it. Thankyou. Yeah as mentioned colour settings are RGB. 

Strange, I have never seen this before. Don't remember adjusting anything as I didn't know it existed 🙂

Hopefully, it doesn't affect performance this way... 

Thanks for the quick response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still curious about what you see in Edit > Color Settings...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I just saw this... 
Are the attached what you are referring to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, your Color Settings says Settings: Emulate Illustrator 6, which turns color management off and can create the problems you are seeing.

This issue will be fixed when you update your Photoshop app to the latest version(v22.3.1) and after that set  your Color Settings to the way you want them to be, if you are unsure, choose one of the settings for your part of the world.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah thanks for that. I changed to Europe general purpose. But then noticed my photoshop is in North America. I'm guessing it's best to keep them the same so they're just both on north America even though I'm in AMS.? Seems to work, I guess until it doesn't. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are in Europe, choose Europe. RGB profiles are the same on both US and Europe settings, but print is different.

Don't forget to update the apps or it may go wrong again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines