• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Safe Mode on Startup - Due to VectorizeUI.aip Plugin

Participant ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I start up Illustrator in the past week or two I get this popup dialog saying that there is an issue with the plugin VectorizeUI.aip and that it must be updated or uninstalled. In the meantime my Illustrator will run in Safe Mode. I don't have any updates available in Creative Cloud app. Can anyone offer support on how to find an update or how to properly uninstall this plugin?

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 11.52.10 AM.png

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

There have been a lot of reported issues with Big Sur in the forum.

You might try and search for the cause in your system (some old extension or driver, most of the time). You might try and reset the preferences or even uninstall, run the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool and reinstall.

You might also try and contact Customer Care. They can log in to your system and check it out.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version?

Which system?

Did you change anything in that time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Monika Gause thanks for your reply. I'm using the latest available versions to me of both Illustrator (v 25.0.1) and MacOS (11.0.1). I have not changed anything, no.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been a lot of reported issues with Big Sur in the forum.

You might try and search for the cause in your system (some old extension or driver, most of the time). You might try and reset the preferences or even uninstall, run the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool and reinstall.

You might also try and contact Customer Care. They can log in to your system and check it out.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working through the steps to run the Creative Cloud Cleaner, and after completely uninstalling Illustrator via the Creative Cloud Desktop app, quitting some of the processes and then realizing that I wasn't supposed to uninstall Illustrator in order to run the Creative Cloud Cleaner, I reinstalled Illustrator and just for the heck of it, fired it up. It opened without the error, so I guess the complete Uninstall/Reinstall fixed the issue. Thanks for your assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. I'm glad you could solve it so quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines