Highlighted

Save as Legacy format dialogue box

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I have accidently clicked "do not show this message again" does anyone know how I turn it back on, so that I do get the warning message - are you sure you want to save to legacy format. It's important I get these notifications each time.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

There's a button in the Preferences > General dialog bo to reset warning messages.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Save as Legacy format dialogue box

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I have accidently clicked "do not show this message again" does anyone know how I turn it back on, so that I do get the warning message - are you sure you want to save to legacy format. It's important I get these notifications each time.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

There's a button in the Preferences > General dialog bo to reset warning messages.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0