Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save as PDF on IPAD - Quality Settings

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I try to export my work as pdf on IPAD Illustrator, it does not allow me to choose the quality of the PDF or any other settings of it. This creates very large pdf files unnecessarily.

Is there a way to choose pdf settings when you export from illustrator on IPAD?

thank you.

TOPICS
Feature request , Import and export , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why is the .pdf size so large, what is in the layout?

What does the size of the .pdf has to do with it been read in an ipad? Is it not loading on acrobat on the ipad? it is blank? explain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is a package design.

When i save it as pdf on PC and select "high quality print" option in PDF menu, it creates 5bm pdf file but when i save it as pdf on IPAD, it creates a 120mb pdf file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so you make the .pdf rom illustrator, its 5mb, you open it on the ipad and the .pdf size is now 120mb?

having a hard time following. want to show screenshots?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope.

If I make the pdf file from PC, it is 5mb because i am able to choose the quality of the PDF when i save on PC. If I make the pdf file from IPad, as i am not able to choose the quality of the PDF, it creates a 120mb pdf file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

and how do you make the .pdf from ipad? can you show us?

and why don't you just use the .pdf you make from the PC when you export the .pdf from illustrator? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines