• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save For Web in Illustrator is Blurry & Awful - Help!

Explorer ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I'm hoping someone might be able to offer some advice, I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm completely out of my depth, I agreed to do a job putting together a digital ad that is to appear on the website of a magazine here in Australia. I've saved things for web previously and they've always turned out perfectly so when I agreed to do this I thought I had everything under control.

My problem is that when I export this file in Illustrator to 'Save For Web' everything turns ghastly, blurry and hideous. I've tried playing around with different settings,

and turning 'type optimized' on and still no luck.

The magazine prefers the ad to be:

Medium Rectangle

300px x 250px

flash, gif, jpg

60kb flash/40kb gif/jpg

I'm probably doing something really obvious and daft wrong, but I can't figure out what that is.

If anyone (please) has any ideas I would be so grateful. I'm including a link to the file if you want to take a look at it and explain to me where I've gone awry.

https://www.dropbox.com/pri/get/Public/ALl%20Our%20Exes%20Web%20Ad.ai?_subject_uid=80857285&w=AAAv-7...

thank you

phe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that when you export, you get a file that is smaller than 1431 x 837 pixels, or something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Turn on "anti-alias"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines