• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save>"File not found. Check the file name and try again"

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im with Illustrator CC 2018 and I cannot save my file which is really important.

there is a prompt message that appears after i save it with the dialog box. i tried closing the program and clicking save but it ends up the same way.

Help!

Please answer me with steps, since its the first time i use cc 2018 and im a student.

THANK YOU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which system?

Where are you saving the file?

Has the file already been saved and you are saving changes? Or is this still an unnamed document?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. In my case whether a document is new or existing, trying to save, or save as prompts the "file not found check file name and try again message"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem today

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines