• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving an AI document with multiple artboards as individual documents with an artboard each

Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friends,

When I try to save this document with multiple artboard into various AI documnets with individual artboards, the aoption to choose the option is not lighting up. What I am doing wrong. Please see the file attached...Thnak you so much again for your kind help...my file is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wybysqZKNs7RTS7ZoBx7ZnaN9dmP8C87/view?usp=sharing 

I found the tip from this article online: http://blog.gilbertconsulting.com/2015/12/how-to-save-each-illustrator-artboard.html

Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 7.33.21 AM.png

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Go to the next dialog when saving as .ai and choose the option to save artboards as separate files.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the next dialog when saving as .ai and choose the option to save artboards as separate files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you...that was miraculous

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good to hear that helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines