Highlighted

Saving Illustrator PDFs with Photoshop images in the file - the image is choppy after latest update

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There, not sure what I'm doing wrong here, but I've been exporting PDFs and JPEGs from illustrator that have photoshop items placed in them. After the latest update any image that was made in photoshop is choppy when I export or save the file from illustrator. Example: exporting business card from illustrator, the image of the person is choppy but the graphics are fine. 

I've been doing this for ages but never had a choppy image before. Has the update changed my defaults maybe?

Any help will be very appreciated! 

Topics

Import and export, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Saving Illustrator PDFs with Photoshop images in the file - the image is choppy after latest update

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There, not sure what I'm doing wrong here, but I've been exporting PDFs and JPEGs from illustrator that have photoshop items placed in them. After the latest update any image that was made in photoshop is choppy when I export or save the file from illustrator. Example: exporting business card from illustrator, the image of the person is choppy but the graphics are fine. 

I've been doing this for ages but never had a choppy image before. Has the update changed my defaults maybe?

Any help will be very appreciated! 

Topics

Import and export, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you define "choppy"?

Screenshot would be nice.

And also: which options you select when exporting the files.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines